TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE SMARTMIND EDUCATION CONSULTANTS’ APPLICATION PORTAL
Please read them carefully.
As a condition of your use:
- You agree to abide by all applicable laws, policies rules, and regulations that govern use of the internet, cyberspace, payment platforms within your jurisdiction and that of Smartmind Education Consultants.
- You agree to use the portal only for lawfully offered conditions on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- User Name and Password Security:
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Name and Password.
- You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your User Name and Password.
- You agree to notify the Smartmind Consultants; Name and Password or any other breach of security
- Static Data:
- You are required to provide authentic and legally verifiable data.
- Where required, certification of the documents provided shall be required.
You are liable for all acts or omissions that occur under your Password. By way of example, and not as a limitation, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- Interfere with or disrupt networks
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Company system or networks, or any other networks related to the company.
- Amend, change or in any way alter any material downloaded from the portal.
- Use the portal or any other system on the network wrongfully
If, in the Company’s reasonable opinion, you breach any of these terms or conditions, the Company may:
- Suspend your access to Apply online
- Initiate criminal or civil prosecution against you
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions for using the online application portal you declare that all information provided by you is correct.
- In the event of an applicant providing false or misleading information, Smartmind Education Consultants shall not be liable of the action of termination of the application, termination of study and/or prosecution in a court of law of the applicant/student.
- Smartmind Education Consultants shall therefore not be liable of any refunds of application, service or tuition fees paid before the termination/cancellation.